A successful transformation needs a clear and transparent architecture
- Clearly defined strategic framework for action (higher "need for change")
- Breaking down the process step by step to the lower levels for the development of the respective "needs for change" including the definition of responsibilities and commitments (goals, measures, etc.)
- Encouragement of employees to clearly define their respective "need for change"
- Clear and explicit communication of the strategic scope for action for all affected employees
Breaking down the approach step by step and continuously asking for feedback for a common understanding of the transformation project
- Is the overall "need for change" really understood?
- Have the right conclusions for the respective departments been drawn from that?
- What are the results for the department-specific and overall measures?
- What does the "need for change" mean for every individual and for their management and working behaviour?
- Where and how is support necessary and needed?