"There are no shortcuts to the highest summits."
After graduating in International Business from the University of Maastricht, Netherlands, and a semester abroad at the University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia, I discovered my passion for the people side of business. I was then able to collect several years of experience working closely together with customers as an independent trainer and certified outdoor trainer for corporate groups. In order to strengthen my expert knowledge in strategic Human Resources Management I then decided to get my Masters degree in Organisation Studies from the University of Innsbruck, Austria, where I finished of my studies with a thesis on Talent Management. Now I am using this experience and knowledge as a consultant at the Transformation Management AG.
In my consultancy business I focus on the following questions:
- How can organisations use strategic Succession- and Talent Management in order to minimize future risks and to secure sustainable organisational success?
- What kind of tools to organisations require when implementing a strategic Talent Management into their HR-processes?
- What do the future Talents look like and how can we identify them in organisations?
- What are High-Performance-Team really made of and how can teams develop themselves to such?
- How can we support managers to become the leaders of tomorrow?
Ensuring the strategic organisational competence for long-term success… how do we achieve that?